No-rinse coat cleanser and spot remover, formulated for stubborn stains or those times when bathing is not convenient. Citrus oils and witch-hazel make this a wonderful natural cleanser and stain remover.
A fabulous tonic, very soothing to skin while the citrus extracts help invigorate the senses. Witch-hazel has strong anti-inflammatory qualities and is good to use after a ride to refresh stressed muscles.
Shake well and spray directly onto stubborn stains before brushing.
Apply it regularly to your towel or brush during grooming to prevent the build-up of sweat and grime leaving a natural shine without removing natural oils.
Also works on clothing, horse blankets, and other equipment!
32oz spray bottle.
Made in the heartland of the USA!
Grapefruit Coat refresh
This plant based cleanser is multi-tasking. Aloe and citrus oils blended with witch hazel delivers excellent coat refresh qualities. Witch hazel has been a natural cleanser for over a hundred years and is sourced in the USA. Customers have discovered other qualities of this favorite product.
- Pleasant aromatic. Mild body brace for your horse after a ride
- Sprayed on blankets before putting on your horse keeps them cleaner
- Sprayed inside a sweaty helmet deodorizes and freshens
- Spray on show clothes to remove fresh green “horse kisses” .
- Spray in the air around a stall bound horse to help with depression and anxiety
- Refreshing body spray after a shower for horse and rider
- Spray on fleece horse boots to remove sweat and grime scrub with a towel , let dry and brush
- Spray on brushes to keep them cleaner.
To Clean a muddy horse in weather that is too cold to bathe:
- Bring the horse in and allow the mud to dry
- Carefully scrape off dried mud, as much as possible
- Brush away dried mud still sitting on the coat
- Spray generously with Grapefruit Coat refresh and brush deep into the coat in order to also cleanse the skin underneath
- Allow to set a few minutes while using a towel sprayed with Grapefruit Coat refresh on stubborn areas
- You may notice dirt sitting on top of the now dried coat. This is good. Brush it away and buff with a towel till clean and completely dry!
Directions for quick clean ups between classes or events at a horse show:
- remove tack
- brush all visible dust and sand off the horse
- spray on Grapefruit Coat refresh
- Brush and Buff to remove remaining dust and encourage a shiny clean fresh looking coat
- Get ready for your next class
More Words from our Customers
Your Grapefruit Body Refresh really saved the day yesterday. I was showing one horse and then riding another in our drill team performance. The drill team horse (a very black Moresian) came in from the paddock totally coated in dirt! I had about 15 minutes to change clothes, tack and have a clean horse ready to perform! After getting the worst off him – at least it was dry – he still looked gray. Luckily I had the bottle with me so I used it all over MacGregor and toweled him off. He was his beautiful shiny black self when I hit the arena for the performance! Great stuff!!
– Lyn, Michigan